Visceral Manipulation 4
In this advanced-level workshop students will enjoy an expanded look at the functional biomechanics of the thoracic cavity. They will also explore the relationship between the hard frame and soft frame with its countless articulations for respiration, circulatory requirements and upper body movement patterns. It includes lectures, demonstrations, and practice for each technique presented.
- Identify visceral fascia of the anterior cervical and thoracic cavity.
- Locate and describe the anatomy, biomechanics, and function of the thoracic organs, and relate it to
the biomechanics of the cervical, thorax, rib cage and shoulder girdle complex.
- Practice techniques to release the soft tissue components of the thoracic inlet and hyoid apparatus
- Practice listening techniques within the thoracic cavity.
- Practice practical integration of the thoracic cavity organs as it relates to the whole body.
- Explain and demonstrate techniques for differentiating between somatic and visceral causes for
thoracic and spinal problems.
You should read the Book The Torax by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO
Print copy of Book
- Hard copy version of The Thorax textbook by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO. Available for 89,95 USD + shipping fees and customs fees.
- Send us an email to [email protected] or call 0030 694 807 9564 to order.
- Available for 59,95 USD and you can get 20% discount until the end of April!
- Use the Promo Code EBSAVE20
- You will be ordering this direct from Barral Institute in USA, so all emails and invoicing will come from them.
Lisiou 11, Athens 105 56
Access by metro: Monastiraki station.
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Days 1-3
8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Day 4
Book a Seat:
You reservation is complete upon depositing 250 euros in the account of Pireaus Bank.
ΙΒΑΝ: GR11 0172 0720 0050 7208 7357 367
Swift Code: PIRBGRAA
Address of the Bank: 4, AMERIKIS STREET, ATHENS, 10564
Holder’s Name: ERGOTHERAPEIA I.K.E.
Holder’s Address: 15 CHEYDEN STREET, ATHENS, 10434
or by completing the order online by clicking on “add to cart” and making the down payment of 250 euros.
Your personal information is also required, so please fill out the form by clicking the button below.