Visceral Manipulation 2
In VM2 you will expand on the functional anatomy, hand placements, and techniques you learned in VM1 to give you a deeper understanding of the abdominal cavity and its relationship to the cranial and thoracic cavities.
In this intermediate-level workshop students will begin with a review of functional anatomy, hand placements, and manipulations that were covered in Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1, followed by additional concepts and techniques. Emphasis is on the kidneys, greater omentum, peritoneum, spleen, and pancreas. It includes lecture, demonstration and hands-on practical experience for each technique presented.
- Identify and explain the deeper structures within the abdominal cavity, focusing on the kidneys,
pancreas, spleen, peritoneum, and their connective or suspensory tissues.
- Learn about the concept of restriction planes, mobility, and motility.
- Begin to incorporate multiple long-lever techniques into your VM work.
- Participate in supervised, hands-on sessions that guide you through specific techniques for locating and evaluating each organ, along with the effects and contraindications.
Barral said, “What we are wanting to do is to give the body a clear message.” “To be specific in a short time.” He says these things over and over. These are his messages of proprioceptive communication – his unique style and approach to working with patients.
Course Participants: Licensed or certified healthcare professionals or students, including Massage Therapists, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Naturopaths, Athletic Trainers, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Acupuncturists, Nurses, and other allied healthcare professionals.
Nabil Lahlouh Gonzalez, PT, CVMP
The course will be taught in English and translated in Greek.
Read the instructor’s CV
Print copy of Book
- Hard copy version of the Visceral Manipulation II textbook by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO. Available for 95 USD + shipping fees and customs fees.
- Send us an email to [email protected] or call 0030 694 807 9564 to order.
eBook copy of Book
- Available for 74 USD and you can get 20% discount until the end of April!
- You will be ordering this direct from Barral Institute in USA, so all emails and invoicing will come from them.
Upledger & Barral Institute Greece
Cheiden 15, Athens 104 34
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Days 1-3
8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Day 4
- The offer includes VM1, VM2, VM31 and VM4 seminars, as well as the Techniques Certification, whose basic tuition is 3580€
- With a down payment of only 100€ and 100€ per month, you can register for only 2.800€ !!
- You can save up to 780€!
Book a Seat:
You reservation is complete upon depositing 200 euros in the account of Pireaus Bank.
ΙΒΑΝ: GR11 0172 0720 0050 7208 7357 367
Swift Code: PIRBGRAA
Address of the Bank: 4, AMERIKIS STREET, ATHENS, 10564
Holder’s Name: ERGOTHERAPEIA I.K.E.
Holder’s Address: 15 CHEYDEN STREET, ATHENS, 10434
or by completing the order online by clicking on “add to cart” and making the down payment of 200 euros.
Your personal information is also required, so please fill out the form by clicking the button below.