Practice Group - Level VM1
Date: TBA Time: 10:30 - 13:30 Meeting Site: Upledger Institute Greece, Cheiden 15, 10434 Athens Fees: 30 euros
Practice Groups are important
Average student retention rates
- 10% Reading.
- 20% Audiovisual
- 30% Demonstation
- 50% Discussion
- 75% Practice doing
- 90% Teaching other person
Practice Groups are a very useful tool for the new VM practitioner. After completing a seminar questions arise during the first treatments we give. There are practical problems that we did not think could exist. We feel something new is happening inside our hands.
The Practice Groups give you the opportunity to ask any questions, solve doubts, and exchange views and experiences with other therapists with whom you are at the same level.
At Practice Groups:
- We review some techniques
- We demonstrate specific evaluation techniques
- We integrate theory with manual practice
- You will get a full treatment throught the exchange of a session with your partner therapist.
You'd better have your VM1 Study Guide with you.
Write any question you have in a notebook.
Wear comfortable and loose clothing.
I want to book a place
Fill in the Form with your details.