Practice Groups are important
- 10% Reading.
- 20% Audiovisual
- 30% Demonstation
- 50% Discussion
- 75% Practice doing
- 90% Teaching other person
The Practice Groups give you the opportunity to ask any questions, solve doubts, and exchange views and experiences with other therapists with whom you are at the same level.
At Practice Groups:
- We review some techniques
- We demonstrate specific evaluation techniques
- We integrate theory with manual practice
- You will get a full treatment throught the exchange of a session with your partner therapist.
Write any question you have in a notebook.
Wear comfortable and loose clothing.